This is the place where you can personalize your profile!
By moving, adding and personalizing widgets.
You can drag and drop to rearrange.
You can edit widgets to customize them.
The bottom has widgets you can add!
Some widgets you can only access when you get Core Membership.
Some widgets have options that are only available when you get Core Membership.
We've split the page into zones!
Certain widgets can only be added to certain zones.
"Why," you ask? Because we want profile pages to have freedom of customization, but also to have some consistency. This way, when anyone visits a deviant, they know they can always find the art in the top left, and personal info in the top right.
Don't forget, restraints can bring out the creativity in you!
Now go forth and astound us all with your devious profiles!
Favorite visual artistvariesFavorite moviesThe Incredibles, Despicable Me, Tangled, Pride and Prejudice, 10 Things I Hate About You, & moreFavorite TV showsLeverage, Dr Who, Torchwood, Big Bang Theory, So You Think You Can DanceFavorite bands / musical artistsMaroon 5, Nickelback, Abba, Rascal Flatts, Garth BrooksFavorite booksThe Fairy Godmother, The Nun in the Closet, Garden Spells, Tales of the OW, Summer KnightFavorite writersMercedes Lackey, Louisa May Alcott, Jim Butcher, Kelley ArmstrongFavorite games10,000, Settlers of Cataan, Lost Cities, Luxor, Cake Mania, Ticket to RideTools of the Tradepencil, pastel, charcoal, acrylic, watercolor - I experiement with nearly everythingOther InterestsReading, Indoor soccer, dancing, drawing, painting, my cats, wicca, needlepoint, crouchet
So much has been going on that I feel like I've been going non-stop for the last 3 months! And, as always, I forget that dA has the same birthday as me, so I MISS all the fun stuff here! Oh well, can still do this for fun!
1. How long have you been on DeviantArt? ~As of Sept it will be 8 years. 2. What does your username mean? ~I made it after my favorite cat had to be put to sleep, to commemorate her.
3. Describe yourself in three words. ~awkward, confused, crafty
4. Are you left or right handed? ~right
5. What was your first deviation? "Moonlight" which I don't consider my best, but I definitely love certain aspects of it.
6. What is your favourite type of art to create? ~Lately it has been cross stitch, but before I always liked pencil drawing or charcoal.
7. If you could instantly master a different art style, what would it be? ~Digital - I love the textures and cleanliness of it but have crap affinity with computers.
8. What was your first favourite? My niece's college project "Cranes". Still one of my all time favorites!
9. What type of art do you tend to favourite the most? ~Probaby traditional, but I think I tend to favorite most things that make me laugh or smile.
10. Who is your all-time favourite deviant artist? ~My friends, but especially and I also like , , and
11. If you could meet anyone on DeviantArt in person, who would it be? ~Pretty much anyone on my friends list that I don't already know in real life.
12. How has a fellow deviant impacted your life? ~ gave me the courage to come here in the first place and helped me out a lot - though I'm not here much now, her support and inspiration have meant the world to me. , , and were kind in becoming my friends and fellow inspirations and tutors. Without them I probably wouldn't have created as much as I have!
13. What are your preferred tools to create art? ~pencil, charcoal, needle and thread.
14. What is the most inspirational place for you to create art? ~Don't know - I tend to do better when I pop a movie in that has some sort of creating in it also (Ms. Potter, Chocolat, Tortilla Soup).
15. What is your favourite DeviantArt memory? ~2009 - not really a memory, but just my best year as far as art output: I was between jobs, then working part time and had set several goals for myself. I had also finally gotten my craft room the way I wanted and was creating pictures and crafts in abundance with no criticism to hold me back. Though finances were tight, I think that was most satisfied art-wise I had ever been in my life.